Dental Membership Plans
All our Membership Plans provide an extensive package of protection, security and advice for maintaining a healthy mouth and helping you to look great. Membership provides:
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Flexible appointment times.
- Special promotions at the practice.
- Members-only open evenings.
- A warranty on any dental work at the practice.
Family Membership Plan - only £14.50 per month per adult
- 15% OFF treatment fees**
- FREE child dental care (aged up to 12)
- 50% OFF child dental care (aged 12 to 18)
- 2 x healthy mouth reviews per year
- Hygienist therapy appointment every 6 months
- All necessary X-rays
- 5% discount off oral health products
- Preferential appointment times
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home and abroad***
- FREE emergency treatment out of Practice hours
- 12 month redundancy payment protection
- Holiday dental insurance
- Accidental insurance
- Hospital cover
Additional treatment cover (out of hours, overseas, accidental and hospital) only starts after the first Direct Debit payment has been received.
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice and does not include orthodontics, implants and facial rejuvenation procedures.
*** The price includes a premium of £0.53 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance. Please ask to see the Keyfacts document for further details.
Why Choose us?
- Only dentist in Salford Quays
- Award winning Dental clinic
- A to Z specialities under one roof
- Experienced dentists
- Interest FREE credit
- Open 8am - 7pm
- We listen, we care & we explain
For more reasons to join one of our Membership Plans read our testimonials and scroll through our gallery.
Corporate Membership Plan
Please talk to us about our Corporate Membership Plan, we enjoy working in partnership with local Media City UK businesses and can agree a bespoke plan to suit you and you employees needs.
How do I join a Membership Plan?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment. Contact us today and we'll start the process - you can start enjoying comprehensive dental care in just a few days.