Choosing a new dentist
Looking for an experienced dentist?
- Fantastic customer service?
- Pain free dentistry?
- High class, affordable dentistry?
When you choose a new dentist, we believe that it is a long-term decision. Like any long-term relationship, it is built on trust and communication. Together with great service, these are values at the heart of our dental Practice. If you decide to join as a valued patient, you will be guaranteed a very warm welcome.
Register today & claim your FREE initial examination.
*Please ask for details about our Membership Plans
Experience state-of-the-art facilities
Our state-of-the-art treatment facilities guarantee a first class dental experience, ideally located for people living and working in MediaCityUK and the surrounding Salford area. We have invested in the very latest equipment, training and advanced treatment technologies so that our patients enjoy the very best dentistry available.
Why choose us?
- Only dentist in Salford Quays
- Award winning Dental clinic
- A to Z specialities under one roof
- Experienced dentists
- Interest FREE credit
- Open 8am - 7pm
- We listen, we care & we explain
Your comfort is our priority, this includes important details such as how you like your coffee/tea and even what music you like to listen to!
What happens at my first visit?
Our examinations are more than just a quick look in your mouth.
A Step by Step guide for new patients:
- You will be welcomed by our patient co-ordinator, who ensures all your personal details are correct.
- If you haven’t already done so you will need to fill out a few forms such as medical history and a patient questionnaire. Once these are completed you will be ready to see your dentist.
- You will be shown to the treatment room where you will get a chance to get to know some more members of team.
- Now it’s your time and chance to ask your dentist any questions that you may have.
- The dentist will then carry out a tooth by tooth examination of your mouth, including an oral cancer screening and if needs be will take some x-rays and photos of your teeth.
- Once this has all been completed you and your dentist will have the opportunity to discuss your treatment options.
- The final step is to book the appointments with the treatment co-ordinator!